CWCS Phase 5 (CW1) - School Year 2014-2015
Come Here First!
- Correspondence Digest for WSLS, ISES and CWCS
- CWCS Phase 5 - CHANGES to Business Rules
- Important Dates
Open Date - February 2015 and Close Date - July 2015
Authorized CWCS Users Login
You must be individually authorized to use the CWCS. Having a Wisconsin User ID (WAMS ID) is necessary but does not in itself provide access to the CWCS Web application. For security and privacy reasons, access must be specifically authorized by your District Administrator (Superintendent) on behalf of your school board or by the Superintendent's appointed WSLS/ISES Administrator.
For further information about gaining access, see the Delegated Authority Web Application.
- Code tables for Course-Teacher (WCT) and Student-Completion (WS) Data Files
- Interface Specifications (CSV & XML) Data File Formats
- Business Rules / Validation Messages
- File Checkers for Course-Teacher File Formats CSV & XML (zip file)
- File Checkers for Student-Completion File Formats CSV & XML (zip file)
Have a CWCS data collection question, comment, and/or suggestion?
Or call (800) 507-5744