From: McCalmont, Melanie E. DPI
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:35 PM [to bcc list non-certified districts]
Subject: [crdc-support] can't open a CRDC survey question?
If you have certified your CRDC survey, congratulations—and this message does not apply to you.
Can't open a survey question? It's another stuck process
If you cannot access a question in the survey AT ALL, if it keeps bouncing back to the question list and not opening the question---we have been notified that the feds' cloud-based server had another glitch.
Your survey likely has a “stuck process.” If you notify the feds that you can't open a question, they will reset it soon and you will have extra time to complete your survey.
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Make sure you are NOT using Chrome browser
- If on a Mac computer, try using a PC
- Try opening other questions, and complete them if they do open.
- NOTE the 5-digit school ID(s) that have the stuck question (won't open at all)
- Send an email to EDEN_CRDC@ed.gov with the following text:
Subject: stuck process Wisconsin 55______ (fill in your district ID)
Body: Wisconsin district 55______has a stuck process on the following schools and questions:
School Name ______ ID 0xxxx
Stuck Questions: SCH-00xx, SCH-00xx
Melanie McCalmont | Wisconsin EDFacts Coordinator
608-267-9162 | email@example.com
Data Warehouse and Decision Support Team
Division for Libraries and Technology | DPI