Late-September through November sessions will be held to discuss current WSLS and ISES topcis. A portion of each session will include an open forum devoted to district and vendor questions and concerns. Conferences specifically related to the Coursework Completion System (CWCS) can be found here.
- 9/26/13 1-2 PM - Finding WSLS and ISES Resources
- 10/3/13 10-11 AM - Data Submission Timeline
- 10/9/13 1-2 PM - ISES Data & District / School Report Cards: Handout
- 10/17/13 10-11 AM - Discipline Data Colletion
- 10/23/13 1-2 PM - October 1 Child Count Collection
- No conference the week of 10/28/13
- 11/6/13 10-11 AM - Review for Complete & Accurate Data Submission
Web Conference Instructions:
We suggest using a phone rather then VoIP for sound, call toll free 1-877-820-7831 and enter the Participant Pin 888561 when prompted.
Is Blackboard Collaborate not opening? Click HERE to test your computer. If you receive 2 green checkmarks, then you are ready to view the Blackboard Collaborate session. If you need to update Java, then go to java.com
- New User Guide
- WSLS Training and Technical Support
- ISES Training and Technical Support
- ESEA Data Site Map
Submit questions, comments and suggestions about the WSLS or ISES to the 24x7 DPI Online Helpdesk Application or call 800-507-5744
Submit questions regarding the ESEA Report Card Requirements to email@example.com.