Administrators and Directors Labels
Please note: The Division of Libraries and Technology no longer provides a customized label service. If you need labels, please download the appropriate Excel spreadsheet, and create your own label files. We cannot provide technical assistance in the use of these files.
The following files are generated from data provided by school districts in the School Directory application (formerly the PI-1280 Public School Update) and the PI-1281 Private School Update form. All records are in zip code order.
Last updated February 03, 2014.
- Public School Districts (with district administrator as contact)
- Public Schools (with principal as contact)
- Private Schools (with school administrator as contact; and only those private schools that wish to be included on vendor mailing lists)
- WI Cooperative Educational Service Agencies (CESAs)
- Special Education Directors
School Staff Labels
The following files are generated from data provided by school districts on the PI-1202 Fall Staff Report and are updated once a year. Addresses for public school staff are the school addresses as of Fall 2012. The records are sorted by position, then by zip code.*
- WI public school teachers (Excel 2007)
- WI public school teachers (Excel 97-2003, first 65,536 rows)
- WI public school teachers (Excel 97-2003, remaining rows)
- WI public school teachers (Special education only)
- Other selected WI public school professional staff (Guidance counselors, school psychologists, etc.)
The "All Staff File," a comprehensive record of all staff reported working in Wisconsin K-12 Public Schools (approximately 170,000 records) is available in Excel or as a self-extracting zipped file in ASCII text, fixed-column format at:
Submit questions, comments and suggestions to the 24x7 DPI Online Helpdesk Application or call 608-267-3166.