- Obtain access to the WSLS and/or ISES. New district users of the WSLS, ISES, and the Delegated Authority Applications including the District Administrator or Superintendent, get a Wisconsin User ID using WAMS [Instructions - MS Word].
- Verify the District Administrator or Superintendent has access to the Delegated Authority application. When a change in District Administrator occurs, access to Delegated Authority transfers when the WAMS ID of the new District Administrator or Superintendent is submitted to and processed by the DPI
- Verify the Local WSLS/ISES Administrator has been appointed and appoint an Assistant Administrator, if appropriate. The District Administrator or Superintendent verifies, appoints or changes the Local WSLS/ISES Administrator using the Delegated Authority Web Application. The Local WSLS/ISES Administrator appoints or changes the Assistant Administrator using the Delegated Authority Web Application.
- Delegate authorization to local staff. The Local WSLS/ISES Administrator authorizes WSLS access to local staff as appropriate using the Delegated Authority Web Application.
- Rescind authorization from local staff. The Local WSLS/ISES Administrator rescinds WSLS access from local staff who have left or no longer work with the WSLS and/or ISES using the Delegated Authority Web Application.
Submit questions, comments and suggestions about the WSLS or ISES to the 24x7 DPI Online Helpdesk Application or call 800-507-5744.