Training and support are provided through the use of on-demand Web-based tutorials, on-line "Help" in the WSLS Web application, recorded training presentations, and a downloadable user manual.
- New WSLS/ISES Users Guide
- User Manual
- September 2013 WSLS & ISES New User Training: WSLS, ISES: Loading Student Data, ISES: Error Resolution, ISES: Review and Certification
- WSLS Spring 2008 Vendor Training: Memo, Handouts
Mediasite Recording Segments 1, 2 (June 6, 2008)
- June 2007 An Introduction to the WSLS Handout
Mediasite Recording Segment 1 2
- Summer 2006 Getting Started with the ISES Training: Memo, Handouts (WSLS is covered in Segment 1)
WASDA-Hosted Recordings: Segment 1
- April 2006 WSLS Training: Refer to the June 2007 WSLS Training
- June 2004 Training Powerpoint Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions from Training Sessions, Parents, Districts and Vendors
- WSLS Web Application
- ESEA Data Site Map
Submit questions, comments and suggestions about the WSLS or ISES to the 24x7 DPI Online Helpdesk Application or call 800-507-5744.