Training and support are provided through the use of on-line "Help" in the WSLS web application, recorded training presentations, and a downloadable user manual.
- New WSLS/ISES Users Guide
- WSLS User Manuals
- September 2013 WSLS & ISES New User Training: WSLS, ISES: Loading Student Data, ISES: Error Resolution, ISES: Review and Certification
- Spring 2008 WSLS Vendor Training: Memo, Handouts
- June 2007 An Introduction to the WSLS: Handout
- Summer 2006 Getting Started with the ISES Training: Memo, Handouts
- June 2004 Training Powerpoint Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions from Training Sessions, Parents, Districts and Vendors
- WSLS Web Application
- ESEA Data Site Map
Submit questions, comments and suggestions about the WSLS or ISES to the 24x7 DPI Online Helpdesk Application or call 800-507-5744.